Good to know
|Distance to city centre||1.8 km|
|"Friendly and helpful staff, great location."||(in 60 reviews)|
|"Breakfast was great too!"||(in 44 reviews)|
|"Rich, tasty, and beautifully presented breakfast."||(in 32 reviews)|
|"The room floor had marks everywhere."||(in 5 reviews)|
|"The world’s smallest shower"||(in 10 reviews)|
|"Very small toilet and shower."||(in 7 reviews)|
Time of year
Show reviews that mention
|bit sad||in 13 reviews|
|breakfast was good||in 43 reviews|
|cinque terre||in 25 reviews|
|clean staff friendly||in 82 reviews|
|close to city||in 13 reviews|
|close to train||in 16 reviews|
|close to train station||in 41 reviews|
|excellent breakfast||in 55 reviews|
|far from the city center||in 10 reviews|
|handmade cakes||in 2 reviews|
|harbour and shops||in 2 reviews|
|italian sweets||in 2 reviews|
|leaked onto floor||in 7 reviews|
|room was nice||in 49 reviews|
|room was very small||in 3 reviews|
|shower leaked||in 20 reviews|
|suitcase upstairs||in 6 reviews|
|tiny bathroom||in 15 reviews|
|value for money||in 10 reviews|
|walking distance||in 18 reviews|
Pricing is good
Toilet was too small
Its close to train station & some restaurants. Cinque Terre is pretty accessible which is amazing. The staff is polite & they do a good breakfast.
Rooms are very basic, shower accessories are those paper sachets I haven’t seen in a while. My shower stall was so small, water got everywhere.
old style classic well worn hotel with friendly staff clean but rudimentary
towels smelt moldy
1. The overall service and the positive attitude of the complete staff was good. Very humble people. 2. The location. 12 - 15 minutes walking distance from the trainstation and on walking distance to the touristic ativities in La Spezia. 3. The homemade breakfast included in the price. Lots of sweet and savory pastries, fruit, cereal, coffee, tea, juices served in a very nice breakfast room. 4. Free daily room cleaning and towelchange. 5. The frontdesk is open till 23 pm, but they give you a key for a seperate entrance door. There is also a bell in case of emergency when the frontdesk is closed. 6. Good neighbourhood, a little bit noisy. If you are a lightsleeper. Take precautions. My Italian friends are just noisy people and some guests think that they are the only people in the world.
I liked almost everything at this 2 star hotel. The only thing that I did not like is that my room was right above the terrace where the guests are smoking. The smell of the sigarettes was very strong. I did not mention it to the friendly staff, because I was there only for 2 nights. Sure they would have done everything to comfort me.
Good location and breakfast, very nice and helpful staff
Noise from other rooms
With a stay at Hotel Birillo in La Spezia (La Spezia Historic Centre), you'll be steps from Gulf of La Spezia and Corso Cavour. Featured amenities include multilingual staff, luggage storage, and a safe deposit box at the front desk. Limited parking is available onsite.
based on 737 reviews
Things to know
- Great reception
Policies vary by room type and provider.
FAQs when booking at Hotel Birillo
Where is Hotel Birillo located?
Hotel Birillo is located at Via Dei Mille 13, 1.8 km from the centre of La Spezia. Museo Diocesano is the closest landmark to Hotel Birillo.
When is check-in time and check-out time at Hotel Birillo?
Check-in time is 14:00 and check-out time is 11:00 at Hotel Birillo.
Does Hotel Birillo offer free Wi-Fi?
Yes, Hotel Birillo offers free Wi-Fi.
Does Hotel Birillo offer free parking?
No, Hotel Birillo does not offer free parking.
Does Hotel Birillo offer free airport shuttle service?
No, Hotel Birillo does not offer free airport shuttle service.
How far is Hotel Birillo from the airport?
Hotel Birillo is 65.8 km from Pisa Aeroporto. Hotel Birillo is 84.2 km from Genoa Cristoforo Colombo.
Can you bring pets to Hotel Birillo?
Yes, Hotel Birillo is a pet-friendly hotel.
Does Hotel Birillo have a pool?
No, Hotel Birillo does not have a pool on-site.
Most popular landmarks
- Museo Diocesano 295 m
- Church of Santa Maria Assunta 302 m
- Palazzina delle Arti e Museo del Sigillo 303 m
- Museo Civico Etnografico Giovanni Podenzana 308 m
- Museum Amedeo Lia 309 m
- Centro d'arte moderna e contemporanea 0.4 km
|Pisa Aeroporto||65.8 km|
|Genoa Cristoforo Colombo||84.2 km|
|La Spezia-Centrale||0.7 km|
|La Spezia-Migliarina||2.8 km|