Good to know
|Distance to city centre||1.6 km|
|Nearest airport||Genoa Cristoforo Colombo|
|Distance to airport||84.0 km|
Time of year
Show reviews that mention
|big luggages||in 5 reviews|
|breakfast included||in 118 reviews|
|cinque terre||in 114 reviews|
|coffee and a croissant||in 42 reviews|
|fantastic location||in 153 reviews|
|free parking||in 42 reviews|
|friendly staff||in 153 reviews|
|location to train||in 247 reviews|
|nicely decorated||in 13 reviews|
|noise from the trains||in 15 reviews|
|orange juice||in 23 reviews|
|railway station||in 171 reviews|
|right above the train station||in 99 reviews|
|rooms were clean||in 8 reviews|
|short walk||in 12 reviews|
|station room||in 122 reviews|
Very quiet and beautiful spacious clean room. The bathroom very clean. The administrator very helpful and makes all efforts to make you feel happy during the stay, provided a lot of tips for the stay.
The place does not have restaurant, but a very light breakfast is served across the street.
Advice about the number of stairs you have to climb and no lift.
Location was its great literally at the station so very convenient as I had an early train next day. Good breakfast voucher the café had great crosants in the morning with coffee /tea
The Single room I had was fine. Basic good for the night. Rooms are a bit dark with lighting. No lifts in the hotel. Staff very very helpful though with my luggage as there's 3 levels of stairs
Very good location, very helpful personnel (Alex is the best), comfortable beds, big bathroom, room cleaned every day, air conditioning, despite the room is over the train station it is very silent
The table in the room and the breakfast could be bigger
- «Affittacamere Casa Dane» was the most expensive stay per night and at the same time the lowest quality accommodation we’ve met during our 15-day road trip (Milan, Pisa, Florence, Siena, Arezzo, Bologna, Parma etc). The owner seemed to be untrustworthy: On our booking confirmation sheet is declared that private parking is possible and costs13 euros per day, but in person he told us that the cost was 15 euros per day without reason. - No mention that there is no elevator – three flights of stairs (to be considered if you carry heavy luggage) - For the breakfast you have to leave the building and go to a next-door very crowded bar (as it is used mainly by the people going to/ leaving from the train station). The breakfast can hardly be described as a «light breakfast»: One coffee accompanied by a slice of stale focaccia bread or a croissant (according to the receipt it cost 2 euros per person). - Very noisy, as it is situated above the train station. - Misleading photos – in fact the double room is very small.
With a stay at Affittacamere Casa Danè in La Spezia (La Spezia Historic Centre), you'll be steps from Gulf of La Spezia and 4 minutes by foot from Piazza Garibaldi. Featured amenities include luggage storage and a safe deposit box at the front desk. Self parking (subject to charges) is available onsite.
based on 183 reviews
Things to know
- Clean rooms
- Near city centre
- Train station is close
Policies vary by room type and provider.
Reviews about Affittacamere Casa Danè
Most popular landmarks
- Chiesa di Nostra Signora della Neve 292 m
- Chiesa di Nostra Signora della Salute 301 m
- Palazzina delle Arti e Museo del Sigillo 395 m
- Museum Amedeo Lia 0.4 km
- Museo Diocesano 0.5 km
- Museo Civico Etnografico Giovanni Podenzana 0.6 km
|Pisa Gal Galilei||66.2 km|
|Genoa Cristoforo Colombo||84 km|
|La Spezia-Centrale||198 m|
|La Spezia-Migliarina||2.4 km|