Good to know
|Distance to city centre||7.3 km|
|Distance to airport||37.7 km|
|"This was a really great hotel."||(in 14 reviews)|
|"Excellent location and comfortable bed."||(in 9 reviews)|
|"Excellent location and comfortable bed."||(in 16 reviews)|
Time of year
Show reviews that mention
|beautiful view||in 22 reviews|
|breakfast is ok||in 25 reviews|
|clean room||in 7 reviews|
|comfortable bed||in 13 reviews|
|end of april||in 3 reviews|
|excellent location||in 23 reviews|
|food quality||in 14 reviews|
|friendly staff||in 31 reviews|
|great hotel||in 22 reviews|
|highly recommended||in 4 reviews|
|plenty of space||in 7 reviews|
|rub||in 3 reviews|
|ski boots||in 3 reviews|
|skiing ski||in 22 reviews|
|staff and great||in 31 reviews|
|value for money||in 16 reviews|
|windows open||in 6 reviews|
Location and overall experience are fine
Ski room is extremely inconvenient Room cleaning was fine but towels from the floor were not changed for some reason so had to request towel exchange - not a big issue but strange style...
The location is great
The bathroom was unclean. The staff was rude.
- location is ok (all locations in rosa khutor are ok) - gym is ok - room interior is ok, besides ugly radiators in rooms - breakfast is ok
- No SPA, although the whole basement facility is given to what supposed to be a SPA. An extra small (4 people max) and bad smelling, decaying sauna with one shower and a useless stinky 4m2 font. A useless 6m2 massage room with a bored masseur waiting for a second coming. No steaming room. No resting area, besides one 6m2 after massage chilling room with two beds. The hotel management better should have closed it, instead of featuring it. Definitely should be re-developed and re-constructed. - The ski room is not interconnected with the facilities by elevator, although located in the basement of the same building. You have to go upstairs and walk on the street for 30 meters to get back to the hotel. The hotel management should have re-developed the basement plan and provide a smooth in-building access to the ski area. - A comfortless lobby one don't want to stay in. Needs a redesign badly. - An overpriced lobby bar (given the quality, coziness and the "enjoyment" ration) - The main hotel entrance door handle was out of order for the whole stay! One could have easily сut hands with sharp edges trying to pull and open the door in order to enter the lobby form the embankment. None has repaired it. At least the hotel management should have substituted the broken outside door handle with an operating inside door handle, since you push the door from the inside and don't need a handle with an automatic door closer.
With a stay at Golden Tulip Rosa Khutor in Krasnaya Polyana, you'll be near ski lifts, within a 10-minute drive of Rosa Khutor Ski Resort and Mountain Carousel. Featured amenities include express check-in, complimentary newspapers in the lobby, and dry cleaning/laundry services. Event facilities at this hotel consist of a conference center and a meeting room. A roundtrip airport shuttle is provided for a surcharge (available 24 hours), and self parking (subject to charges) is available onsite.
based on 3,603 reviews
Things to know
- Comfortable beds
- Professional service
- Great view
Policies vary by room type and provider.
FAQs when booking at Golden Tulip Rosa Khutor
Where is Golden Tulip Rosa Khutor located?
Golden Tulip Rosa Khutor is located at Olympiyskaya Street 35, 7.3 km from the centre of Krasnaya Polyana. Rosa Khutor Extreme Park is the closest landmark to Golden Tulip Rosa Khutor.
When is check-in time and check-out time at Golden Tulip Rosa Khutor?
Check-in time is 14:00 and check-out time is 12:00 at Golden Tulip Rosa Khutor.
Does Golden Tulip Rosa Khutor offer free Wi-Fi?
Yes, Golden Tulip Rosa Khutor offers free Wi-Fi.
Does Golden Tulip Rosa Khutor offer free parking?
No, Golden Tulip Rosa Khutor does not offer free parking.
Does Golden Tulip Rosa Khutor offer free airport shuttle service?
No, Golden Tulip Rosa Khutor does not offer free airport shuttle service.
How far is Golden Tulip Rosa Khutor from the airport?
Golden Tulip Rosa Khutor is 37.7 km from Adler/Sochi.
Can you bring pets to Golden Tulip Rosa Khutor?
No, pets are not allowed at Golden Tulip Rosa Khutor.
Does Golden Tulip Rosa Khutor have a pool?
No, Golden Tulip Rosa Khutor does not have a pool on-site.
Reviews about Golden Tulip Rosa Khutor
Most popular landmarks
- Rosa Khutor Extreme Park 2.5 km
- Laura Biathlon and Ski Center 3.2 km
- Rosa Khutor Alpine Center 4.1 km