Good to know
|Distance to city centre||7.8 km|
|Nearest airport||Ko Samui|
|Distance to airport||27.5 km|
|"The restaurant has great atmosphere."||(in 10 reviews)|
|"The staff was very friendly!."||(in 128 reviews)|
|"Free tea available from the bar!!!."||(in 8 reviews)|
|"There is no free water."||(in 3 reviews)|
|"Music in bar did not let us sleep."||(in 6 reviews)|
Time of year
Show reviews that mention
|bar area||in 137 reviews|
|close to the beach||in 135 reviews|
|food and drinks||in 98 reviews|
|free coffee||in 13 reviews|
|good restaurant||in 63 reviews|
|great atmosphere||in 17 reviews|
|great place||in 69 reviews|
|koh phangan||in 8 reviews|
|meet people||in 43 reviews|
|moon party||in 7 reviews|
|music in the bar||in 19 reviews|
|need a scooter||in 28 reviews|
|nice pool||in 157 reviews|
|staff was very nice||in 194 reviews|
|value for money||in 67 reviews|
|water refills||in 25 reviews|
|yao||in 12 reviews|
- curtains for every dorm capsule and therefore lots of privacy even in the dorm - locker for ever bed with lots of storage space - pool - absolutely no mosquitos in the dorms
- so many mosquitos in the open showers/toilets (I know you can't fully prevent it, but this was a nightmare) - every dorm bed has a plug but they were literally unusable because whatever you put into the plugs will fall out and not hold in (you need to construct your own holder for the charger from tape)
Everything was perfect. Thank you for your perfect service an making my trip awesome :).
- restaurant was charming - staff was really awesome, nice, helpfull etc - i loved the fact chilly (dog at the place) did not really care about the people around. It was really cool to see she is allowed to have her own personality, rather than trying to force her to be friend of everyone - deep, clean swimming pool - perfect for chilling in the afternoon - close to really great beach - birds were sometimes loud - especially in the morning, but they were very beautifull and interesting - you feel like you are being surrounded by positivity all around you there
+/- restaurant was a little bit pricey for thailand in some situations, but that's caused by the fact it was good. Wouldn't nececerily call it issue of this place, rather than that - koh phangan places to eat are more expensive, than other locations in the country - azbestos as the roof of the house was extremely surprising, but from what we could see, this place is not exception to use it - more places has it (unless it's not azbestos and just looks like it)
Near the beach. Offers western food. Has healthy food menu.
Matress, Noise from the bar at night.
The location is great, only a few minutes to a lovely quiet beach. The resorts restaurant had a good healthy selection of food, that tastes great at a fair price. The staff were lovely. Highly recommend the Mexican restaurant that is just outside the property.
We booked the standard bungalow with fan only, we found it too hot and the bed was hard and springy therefore we did not have a very good sleep. The bungalow is not creature tight and we had to contend with huge spider one night. These are all typical things of Thailand but just set your expectations. We thought it was supposed to be chilled, but came across as a bit of a party hostel.
When you stay at Shiralea Backpackers Resort in Ko Pha-ngan, you'll be near the beach, a 2-minute drive from Salad Beach and 10 minutes from Mae Haad Beach. Featured amenities include dry cleaning/laundry services, multilingual staff, and luggage storage. Free self parking is available onsite.
based on 896 reviews
Things to know
- Friendly atmosphere
- Spacious rooms
- Nice building
- Beach nearby
Policies vary by room type and provider.
FAQs when booking at Shiralea Backpackers Resort
Where is Shiralea Backpackers Resort located?
Shiralea Backpackers Resort is located at 58/18 Moo 8, 7.8 km from the centre of Ko Pha Ngan. Salad Beach is the closest landmark to Shiralea Backpackers Resort.
When is check-in time and check-out time at Shiralea Backpackers Resort?
Check-in time is 14:00 and check-out time is 11:00 at Shiralea Backpackers Resort.
Does Shiralea Backpackers Resort offer free Wi-Fi?
Yes, Shiralea Backpackers Resort offers free Wi-Fi.
Does Shiralea Backpackers Resort offer free parking?
Yes, Shiralea Backpackers Resort offers free parking.
Does Shiralea Backpackers Resort offer free airport shuttle service?
No, Shiralea Backpackers Resort does not offer free airport shuttle service.
How far is Shiralea Backpackers Resort from the airport?
Shiralea Backpackers Resort is 27.5 km from Ko Samui. Shiralea Backpackers Resort is 115.3 km from Surat Thani.
Can you bring pets to Shiralea Backpackers Resort?
No, pets are not allowed at Shiralea Backpackers Resort.
Does Shiralea Backpackers Resort have a pool?
Yes, Shiralea Backpackers Resort has a pool on-site.
Reviews about Shiralea Backpackers Resort
Most popular landmarks
- Salad Beach 1.1 km
- Haad Chao Phao Beach 1.3 km
- Haad Thong Lang Beach 3.2 km
- Ban Chalok Beach 4.1 km
- Haad Khom Beach 5.7 km
- Ao Plaay Laem Beach 6.2 km
|Ko Samui||27.5 km|
|Surat Thani||115.3 km|