Search hundreds of travel sites at once for hotels in Jodhpur
Compare vs KAYAK |
Good to know
|June||Cheapest month to stay with an average 37% drop in price.|
|January||Most expensive month to stay with an average 414% rise in price.|
Average price (weeknight)
|$126||Average Sun - Thu price over the last 2 weeks.|
Average price (weekend night)
|$187||Average Fri & Sat price over the last 2 weeks.|
Top tips for finding the perfect Jodhpur hotel
- If it’s your first time in Jodhpur, you might choose to stay in the centre of town at Pal Haveli Hotel, a family-run hotel set in an eighteenth-century townhouse. Elegantly decorated rooms feature free Wi-Fi, flat screen TVs and air conditioning. The hotel has an on-site rooftop restaurant with great views of Jodhpur’s monuments. All key attractions are within walking distance, including Jaswant Thada cenotaph and Mehrangarh Fort.
- For luxury travellers, opt for a stay at Umaid Bhawan Palace, a vast marble and sandstone Art Deco palace with 64 beautiful rooms, 3 restaurants, pools, tennis courts, a spa and yoga on site. The hotel is set in 26 acres of gardens on Chittar Hill, Jodhpur’s highest point, and is a 15-minute drive from Jodhpur Airport, plus key attractions such as Mehrangarh Fort and Jaswant Thada monument are less than 10 kilometres away. The hotel can arrange tours and visits, and it also has a children’s activity programme.
- If you’d like a hotel in Jodhpur next to the station, stay at Govind Hotel, which is a 3-minute walk away. This popular budget hotel has 11 rooms of varying sizes, all with free Wi-Fi, plus a rooftop restaurant and the option of free walking pickups from Jodhpur Junction Railway Station.
- If you’re in town on business, book a room at Vivanta Hari Mahal, a 5-star hotel with a first-rate business centre housing video conferencing facilities, secretarial assistance, translation help and photocopying services. There are 3 conference rooms that can seat 6-8 people. The hotel is less than a 10-minute drive from both the railway station and the airport.
- For hotels in Jodhpur that will give you some peace and quiet and a place to escape the crowds, try staying at The Almond Tree, an 8-bedroom hotel set in a green neighbourhood. It’s 3 kilometres from Mehrangarh Fort and has a rooftop terrace where guests can practice morning yoga or enjoy views onto the Umaid Bhawan Palace. Wi-Fi, parking, bicycle use and breakfast are all complimentary for guests.
FAQs when booking a hotel in Jodhpur
Are hotels in Jodhpur safe during the coronavirus (COVID-19) crisis?
Are there any budget hotels in Jodhpur?
Are there any hotels in Jodhpur close to Sardar Market?
Which hotels in Jodhpur have a jacuzzi?
Which hotels in Jodhpur come with accessible rooms?
How can I find hotels near me?
Where to stay in Jodhpur?
Our map will help you find the perfect place to stay in Jodhpur by showing you the exact location of each hotel.
Best Jodhpur hotels
Go to map