Good to know
|Distance to city centre||2.8 km|
|Nearest airport||Istanbul & other airports|
|Distance to airport||35.1 km|
Time of year
Show reviews that mention
|attractions in sultanahmet||in 12 reviews|
|blue mosque||in 13 reviews|
|definitely would recommend||in 4 reviews|
|double standard||in 3 reviews|
|feel at home||in 15 reviews|
|good breakfast||in 57 reviews|
|good staff||in 97 reviews|
|good view||in 24 reviews|
|grand bazar||in 7 reviews|
|historical sites||in 11 reviews|
|little bit||in 16 reviews|
|location is very good||in 138 reviews|
|location is walking distance||in 85 reviews|
|lots of restaurants||in 17 reviews|
|nice hotel||in 71 reviews|
|room was very small||in 23 reviews|
|square feet||in 3 reviews|
|warm hospitality||in 10 reviews|
- the location is the best. Near Hagia sophia, Tokapi museum, Blue mosque, Tram, Grand bazar (in walking distance) - near to many restaurants & Airport shuttle bus - staff is very helpful. Give you all information that you would like to know and recommend many good places. - value for money. - nice view on rooftop
- wifi signal is quite bad. I couldn’t connect to the internet. - breakfast is ok
*In Sultanahmet near to all attractions. * they have delicious breakfast. *staff are helpful
* very small room . *not soundproof. * walking distance to tram station. * expensive area to live in.
The location is amazing as it is in the middle of the historical Istanbul centrum (Sultanahmet), being 5 min walk from the must sees (Hagia Sophia, The Blue Mosque, Basilica Cistern) without sitting in a crowded area. Very friendly staff.
Minor comment: It's a bit unclear where the hotel is in the street as the name is not clearly mentioned from the outside.
Close to the main attractions, in the middle of the old city. Staff is very friendly and helpful. View from the top of the hotel at breakfast.
Small room, dirty wall. Hotel was under renovation.
My stay at that hotel was a disappointment.
With a stay at Hotel Aslan Istanbul in Istanbul (Sultanahmet), you'll be a 4-minute walk from Sultanahmet Square and 6 minutes by foot from Hagia Sophia. Featured amenities include limo/town car service, a computer station, and express check-in. For a surcharge, guests may use a roundtrip airport shuttle (available 24 hours) and a cruise ship terminal shuttle.
based on 659 reviews
Things to know
- Friendly service
- Nice building
- Good management
- Awesome terrace
Policies vary by room type and provider.
Reviews about Hotel Aslan Istanbul
Most popular landmarks
- Sultan Ahmet Camii 295 m
- Sultanahmet Meydani 381 m
- Türk ve İslam Eserleri Müzesi 0.4 km
- Yerebatan Sarayi 0.5 km
- Ayasofya 0.5 km
- Küçük Ayasofya Camii 0.6 km
About the neighbourhood
Fatih is known for: monuments, heritage, traditional vibeMore
Istanbul travel guide
Learn about Istanbul on KAYAK
|Istanbul Sabiha Gokcen||30.1 km|
|Istanbul & other airports||35.1 km|