Good to know
|Distance to city centre||2.1 km|
Time of year
Show reviews that mention
|bit far||in 59 reviews|
|city center||in 64 reviews|
|comfortable beds||in 19 reviews|
|common room||in 17 reviews|
|curtains and privacy||in 32 reviews|
|equiped kitchen||in 73 reviews|
|female dormitory||in 56 reviews|
|great facilities||in 3 reviews|
|haga||in 11 reviews|
|hooks to hang clothes||in 8 reviews|
|hostel were very nice||in 89 reviews|
|lamp and socket||in 6 reviews|
|public transport||in 17 reviews|
|staff were super friendly||in 112 reviews|
|toilets and showers||in 16 reviews|
|walking tour||in 33 reviews|
Friendly staff Comfortable bed, with curtain and locker underneath.
Not in the same building as check in. People entering and leaving dorm next to continuously until about 1am. Very squeaky lockers Making bed was a bit weird as there were multiple toppers on the mattress.
The breakfast was alright.
There was a lot of dust near the sleeping bunks.
The staff was friendly and they had separate female dorm. The hostel was equipped with a kitchen and several showers out in the hall. It was close to public transport. The reception was open 24h.
The kitchen wasn’t really clean. And the common area was not really inviting for socializing.
- The area next to the kitchen so that you can talk with others - You were able to lock your stuff underneath your bed (although at the same time annoying if you forgot something and have to unlock it :D) - Curtains for the beds + lamp + socket - good breakfast buffet - karaoke night (or in general events you can join if you want)
- It would be nice to have board games for more than 2 people there :) - It got quite hot in the dormitory, the ventilator didn't help - I only saw one toilet which was not at the same time the shower room, so if people showered the other toilets were blocked
Good value, friendly and helpful staff, comfortable bed and good kitchen to cook. Quite close to Haga and fish market.
A little far from the downtown.
based on 1,602 reviews
Things to know
- Impressive bathroom
- Good kitchenette
- Clean bathroom
- Great shower
Policies vary by room type and provider.
Reviews about Backpackers Goteborg
Most popular landmarks
- Gothenburg Natural History Museum 309 m
- Skansen Kronan 0.6 km
- Masthugg Church 0.8 km
- Gothenburg Botanical Garden 1.1 km
- Feskekôrka 1.1 km
- Guldhedens vattentorn 1.9 km
|Gothenburg Landvetter||20.3 km|
|Gothenburg Gothenberg Central||2.4 km|
|Kungsbacka Station||23.8 km|