Good to know
|Distance to city centre||0.7 km|
|Nearest airport||George Town Penang Intl|
|Distance to airport||14.4 km|
|"Good service from staff Great location."||(in 224 reviews)|
|"The Staff very friendly and helpful."||(in 37 reviews)|
|"the room was very comfortable"||(in 161 reviews)|
|"Bed sheet&towel are dirty."||(in 37 reviews)|
|"The room was without window."||(in 88 reviews)|
|"No WiFi at all"||(in 44 reviews)|
Time of year
Show reviews that mention
|bed sheet||in 108 reviews|
|dirty towels||in 4 reviews|
|exhaust fan||in 11 reviews|
|food stalls||in 35 reviews|
|friendly staff||in 50 reviews|
|good hotel||in 107 reviews|
|great location||in 307 reviews|
|limited parking||in 29 reviews|
|near komtar||in 73 reviews|
|pillows are too soft||in 7 reviews|
|room size||in 261 reviews|
|room was small||in 339 reviews|
|value for money||in 45 reviews|
|wifi slow||in 89 reviews|
at center of the city
The room a bit dusty
good breakfast nasi goreng is so tasty .. worth for money with breakfast than other hotel just for breakfast you need to add 30-40$ for person .. same goes 1 night staying hotel .. this good ..
i told reception to find maintenance person to fix my room aircond but no one come until next day we check out .. poor .. we need to sleep without aircond .. aircond only on about 30 minute .. then turn off back again .. auto timer but cannot reset by us .. only the maintenance know the code .. horrible
1. Breakfast is good. Decent varieties and you should come early to taste all. 2. Room was spacious with two big sofa like chairs and glass door to see outside as we are in first floor. 3. Provided watterbottles, tea bags, brush & paste, soaps and shampoo.
1. Airconditioner is very old and water started leaking. After informing, the service person did came and clean the ice and all. But, it was an inconvenience for us as our room door was open and we have to wait. They should replace old ones or atleast test before guest checkin. 2. Bathroom glass was in broken state at the top and not fixed. 3. Room is not sound proof. you can hear sounds from outside. 4. Not even 2 hour late checkout accepted. They gave 1 hour only. Asked 80RM for extra hour. That was disappointing. 5. Please improve wifi, it shows two signal lines in first floor itself.
Your towel very unclean and very nipis can use to clean the floor
It took me about half an hour for the checkin because need to wait for the housekeepers to clean the room. But it really worth the price. The service is overall good enough.
A stay at Hotel Sentral Georgetown places you in the heart of George Town, within a 10-minute walk of KOMTAR and Penang Times Square. Featured amenities include complimentary newspapers in the lobby, dry cleaning/laundry services, and a 24-hour front desk. Free self parking is available onsite.
based on 2,529 reviews
Policies vary by room type and provider.
Reviews about Hotel Sentral Georgetown
Most popular landmarks
- Penang Times Square 0.6 km
- Cheong Fatt Tze Mansion 0.9 km
- Masjid Kapitan Keling 1 km
- Khoo Kongsi Temple 1.1 km
- Sri Mariamman Temple 1.1 km
- Little India 1.2 km
|George Town Penang Intl||14.4 km|
|Alor Setar||86.5 km|