Good to know
|Distance to city centre||2.3 km|
Time of year
Show reviews that mention
|airport transfer bus||in 10 reviews|
|al jazeera||in 3 reviews|
|breakfast is good||in 33 reviews|
|central plaza||in 9 reviews|
|centre of town||in 13 reviews|
|chiang rai||in 3 reviews|
|china||in 5 reviews|
|comfy bed||in 17 reviews|
|location it good||in 37 reviews|
|nice hotel||in 44 reviews|
|spacious rooms||in 16 reviews|
|sprinkles||in 3 reviews|
|staff are friendly||in 49 reviews|
|swimming pool||in 53 reviews|
|tea and coffee facilities||in 9 reviews|
|tv channels in english||in 9 reviews|
|walking distance||in 5 reviews|
The staffs are very helpful and friendly, moreover Breakfast was very good.
Everything is perfect!
A really good fitness center on 1st floor. The room is quite large and the bath room too. Very clean and comfy beds on the low rise you have to bent down a bit like the Japanese style. The water is hot when not fully booked & use hot water at the same time with really good shower. The TV has all the digital channels but a bit too small I think 32". There are plenty of parking spaces and very good service from all staffs either front desk, bell boy, breakfast staffs & maids. The breakfast room is big and has quite a number of great seating looking outside the highway - great view, you will find the breakfast good enough but can be improved a bit from my below comments.
1) The Air Con brand LG puttomg on the Ceiling at the entrance area is a bit loud even though I pushed to select the "Slo Fan - Super Low Fan". It seems to me that the "lo - Low" & "Slo - Super Low" fan didn't make a difference, may be the hotel can ask LG to come tuning that to a lower dB so that sleeping at night would not be that annoying. 2) On Jul.18 morning around 8am, the hot water just not even warm. After complaining to the front desk, the next morning the hot water became very hot ! I asked to the front desk and it seems that Jul.19 has a lot fewer customers compare to Jul.18 and people might use the hot water the same time in the morning. Should prepare for all customers when fully booked ! 3) Breakfast wise should include "Peanut Butter" for the bread, the sausage should include Pork as well not just Chicken, for cereal if possible include some Muesli would be perfect.
Breakfast was nice Room was very clean and comfortable Near the shopping mall Nice pool
Far from the market and local life
Had the room with jacuzzi. Room in very good maintained condition. Staff very friendly and helpful. I will definitely come back.
Nothing to complain.
Only one iron for whole hotel had to wait for it
With a stay at Grand Vista Hotel Chiangrai in Chiang Rai, you'll be a 3-minute drive from Central Plaza Chiangrai and 6 minutes from Wat Phra Kaew. Featured amenities include dry cleaning/laundry services, a 24-hour front desk, and luggage storage. Free self parking is available onsite.
based on 882 reviews
Things to know
- Comfortable beds
- Clean rooms
- Modern Hotel
- Great shopping
Policies vary by room type and provider.
Reviews about Grand Vista Hotel Chiangrai
Most popular landmarks
- Central Plaza Chiangrai 324 m
- Chaing Rai Clock Tower 2.2 km
- Saturday Walking Street Market 2.4 km
- King Meng Rai the Great Monument 2.5 km
- Wat Pra Singh 2.6 km
- Wat Phra Kaew 2.8 km
|Chiang Rai||8.7 km|