Good to know
|Value for money||8.3|
|Distance to city centre||8.1 km|
Time of year
Show reviews that mention
It was on a fairly quiet street.
It was New Year's Eve and day, so prices were ridiculously high. I paid $354 for 2 nights. The beds were quite uncomfortable, the TV remote didn't work well, the shower was cold, the room had little gnats, the windows didn't close all the way, there was nothing even remotely worth the price we paid. If you'll be in Cartagena for New Year's, just make sure you book a nicer place well in advance. My fault for waiting until a week before. If I had paid $50/night, I'd say all the same things, but at least I'd have had lower expectations.
The only problem was there was no hot water
nothing a little bit of noise late at night though. animal noise but all part of the fun.
The property has a cool, breezy vibe. Clean rooms, comfortable bed. Staff was very helpful and friendly, with a constant big smile on their face. I would go back there again.
Rooms are not sound-proof. At all. Also some more electricity outles in the rooms would be helpful.
- location is ok not far away from the beach - the terrace is nice
- first dont get confused by the pics, they are made of the garden and the outside fassade of the house is white - the bed was terrible it was too hard but proparly like sleeping on the ground - NO hot water also not after waiting 10 minutes - no window - the room is dark and have that kind of smell if no air comes in - only AC no ventilator, for me not an option I got sick straight after - no possibility to boil water even if they offer tea and coffee but be ready to have warm up water in microwave - overall for 129 € I am expecting way better quality of hotel!!
Located in Cartagena (Bocagrande), Hotel Costa Bahía is within a 10-minute walk of Bocagrande Beach and Castillo Grande Beach. Featured amenities include express check-in, express check-out, and a 24-hour front desk. Self parking (subject to charges) is available onsite.
based on 393 reviews
Value for money
Policies vary by room type and provider.
FAQs when booking at Hotel Costa Bahía
Where is Hotel Costa Bahía located?
Hotel Costa Bahía is located at Carrera 5a 6 - 75, Piso 1 in Bocagrande, 8.1 km from the centre of Cartagena. Playa de Bocagrande is the closest landmark to Hotel Costa Bahía.
When is check-in time and check-out time at Hotel Costa Bahía?
Check-in time is 14:00 and check-out time is 12:00 at Hotel Costa Bahía.
Does Hotel Costa Bahía offer free Wi-Fi?
Yes, Hotel Costa Bahía offers free Wi-Fi.
Does Hotel Costa Bahía offer free parking?
No, Hotel Costa Bahía does not offer free parking.
Does Hotel Costa Bahía offer free airport shuttle service?
No, Hotel Costa Bahía does not offer free airport shuttle service.
How far is Hotel Costa Bahía from the airport?
Hotel Costa Bahía is 6.7 km from Cartagena Rafael Nunez. Hotel Costa Bahía is 100.6 km from Barranquilla E Cortissoz.
Can you bring pets to Hotel Costa Bahía?
No, pets are not allowed at Hotel Costa Bahía.
Does Hotel Costa Bahía have a pool?
No, Hotel Costa Bahía does not have a pool on-site.
Reviews about Hotel Costa Bahía
Most popular landmarks
- Playa de Bocagrande 0.5 km
- Iglesia de San Pedro Claver 2.5 km
- Joyeria Caribe Museo de la Esmeralda y Fábrica 2.6 km
- Parroquia de la Santísima Trinidad 2.6 km
- Palacio de la Inquisición 2.7 km
- Plaza de Bolivar 2.7 km
|Cartagena Rafael Nunez||6.7 km|
|Barranquilla E Cortissoz||100.6 km|