Good to know
|Value for money||9.1|
|Distance to city centre||1.2 km|
|"very nice and clean hotel."||(in 79 reviews)|
|"Very friendly and helpful staff."||(in 131 reviews)|
|"Breakfast was very good."||(in 128 reviews)|
Time of year
Show reviews that mention
|airport transfer||in 15 reviews|
|bars and restaurants||in 18 reviews|
|beds too small||in 5 reviews|
|best value||in 12 reviews|
|city center||in 13 reviews|
|clean rooms||in 82 reviews|
|friendly staff||in 170 reviews|
|good breakfast||in 174 reviews|
|great bar||in 12 reviews|
|great choice||in 4 reviews|
|great location||in 164 reviews|
|modern hotel||in 99 reviews|
|nice spa||in 70 reviews|
|visit to belgrade||in 3 reviews|
|walking distance||in 21 reviews|
Jaccuzzi/Spa very good. Beds very comfortable. In general good stay in the middle of the famous Beograd testaurant area.
1. Breakfast buffet: A- the display of potentially hazardous food=PHF (especially turkey sllces) was not food-safe: that means: Not proteted by safe covering, like wrapping or lids (sneezeguard) B- I assume, that the food temperature during the service time of the breakfast-restaurant from 07::00 to 10:30 has not been controlled and was above the generally required food temperature of +5/+7 *C. C- I assume, that the adequate HACCP- standards (required by Serbian Food law of 2009) have not been followed, especially for the display of PHF in the breakfast-restaurant. 2. The wardrobe-doors could not be opened by fingers, only by tricky methods, so that we bought small plastic adhesive knobs and fixed them on the aluminium profiles (see pictures)
Amazing location, good breakfast, staff was very friendly, the massage so nice and the room perfect
Make sure they get your messages through booking.com if you have questions
Perfect hotel! Highly recommend! I will definitely return to this hotel in the future.
the height at which the toilet bowlis hung is too high: a person of average height cannot reach the ground with the feet
Excellent place to stay in the heart of Belgrade! Helpful and accommodating personnel, great variety of options for breakfast, and nice spa facilities!
Located in Belgrade (Stari Grad), Hotel City Savoy is within a 10-minute walk of Republic Square and National Museum. Featured amenities include a business center, dry cleaning/laundry services, and a 24-hour front desk. A roundtrip airport shuttle is provided for a surcharge (available 24 hours), and limited parking is available onsite.
based on 936 reviews
Value for money
Policies vary by room type and provider.
FAQs when booking at Hotel City Savoy
Where is Hotel City Savoy located?
Hotel City Savoy is located at Cetinjska 3 in Stari grad, 1.2 km from the centre of Belgrade. Skadarlija is the closest landmark to Hotel City Savoy.
When is check-in time and check-out time at Hotel City Savoy?
Check-in time is 14:00 and check-out time is 12:00 at Hotel City Savoy.
Does Hotel City Savoy offer free Wi-Fi?
Yes, Hotel City Savoy offers free Wi-Fi.
Does Hotel City Savoy offer free parking?
No, Hotel City Savoy does not offer free parking.
Does Hotel City Savoy offer free airport shuttle service?
No, Hotel City Savoy does not offer free airport shuttle service.
How far is Hotel City Savoy from the airport?
Hotel City Savoy is 12.3 km from Belgrade Nikola Tesla. Hotel City Savoy is 21.1 km from Belgrade Batajnica.
Can you bring pets to Hotel City Savoy?
Yes, Hotel City Savoy is a pet-friendly hotel.
Does Hotel City Savoy have a pool?
No, Hotel City Savoy does not have a pool on-site.
Most popular landmarks
- Skadarlija 342 m
- Nikola Pasic Square 0.4 km
- National Museum of Serbia 0.4 km
- House of the National Assembly 0.5 km
- Knez Mihailova Street 0.5 km
- Church of Saint Marko 0.7 km
|Belgrade Nikola Tesla||12.3 km|
|Belgrade Batajnica||21.1 km|