Good to know
Distance to city centre
Distance to airport
|"Clean & spacious room"||(in 8 reviews)|
|"Breakfast was very delicious with many options."||(in 15 reviews)|
|"Good Breakfast options, Friendly Staff, Super Clean Rooms, Accessible Location."||(in 11 reviews)|
|"IN-ROOM Dining was extremely bad and tasteless"||(in 3 reviews)|
|"Staff was not helpful."||(in 11 reviews)|
|"Hotel needs a General Refurbish."||(in 7 reviews)|
Time of year
Show reviews that mention
The breakfast team and the food
1. From the behaviour of the Receptionist Mr. Ishan, it looked like they have amazingly good business and so they don't bother to care about the GUESTS. No Greetings, no smiles, no explaining stuffs and no courtesy. The behaviour was so RUDE that Mr. Ishan was just short of throwing the key to our face. I can only credit this pathetic customer service to a possible exploding business where they don't bother for repeated business, neither are interested to serve the guests. 2. It is definitely not a 5-star property so any reference to the property being 5-star is misleading. We won't even expect a courtesy call back to this complain. 3. The reception and housekeeping staffs were so rude that when you call them from the room, they either don't answer or bang the phone without listening to you. 4. The lights and curtains didn't work; bathroom was untidy and the towels had stains all over. Another guest when requested for additional clean towels were told that they will be charged. First time, I came across 5-star property which charges for additional towels. 5. We reached early morning and requested for an early check-in, at the first instance we were told by Mr. Ishan that the rooms are ready however, we will be charged extra. So, we waited in the lobby for a specific time period in order to get the room. with all this we have now decided NOT to BOOK FERN neither in Ahmedabad nor in any other city. DEFINITELY NOT A 5-STAR PROPERTY.
For the rate that we got it was value for money and would recommend to others; overall the experience was quite good!
Everything is perfect
The in room dining are too slow to serve the food. Also not having selection of foods on 24 hours basis
the south indian restaurant: interestingly the staff there were far better than the front desk or any across the hotel.
front desk attitudes... they provide you with internet codes that dont work, ask for your equipment's and put in different codes to make them work. the rooms dont have thermostats, too may pillows and the arrangements in the suite room honestly is stupid... you need to take lessons from brands and try and implement what they have. i was very disappointed overall and felt cheated out of my money.
Great beds... slept like a baby
Breakfast was kinda okay for a place so good
A stay at The Fern Ahmedabad places you in the heart of Ahmedabad, within a 5-minute drive of Gulmohar Park Mall and Ahmedabad One Mall. Featured amenities include a 24-hour business center, complimentary newspapers in the lobby, and dry cleaning/laundry services. A shuttle from the airport to the hotel is provided for a surcharge (available 24 hours), and free valet parking is available onsite.
based on 3,035 reviews
Things to know
- Friendly atmosphere
- Clean rooms
- Great view
Policies vary by room type and provider.
FAQs when booking at The Fern Ahmedabad
Where is The Fern Ahmedabad located?
When is check-in time and check-out time at The Fern Ahmedabad?
Does The Fern Ahmedabad offer free Wi-Fi?
Does The Fern Ahmedabad offer free parking?
Does The Fern Ahmedabad offer free airport shuttle service?
How far is The Fern Ahmedabad from the airport?
Can you bring pets to The Fern Ahmedabad?
Does The Fern Ahmedabad have a pool?
Most popular landmarks
- Gujarat Science City 3.3 km
- ISCON Mall 4.9 km
- Sardar Patel Stadium 5 km
- Sabarmati Ashram 6 km
- Calico Museum of Textiles 7.2 km
- Ahmed Shah's Mosque 7.4 km