Good to know
|Distance to city centre||7.7 km|
|Distance to airport||13.7 km|
|"Everything clean, good service, nice restaurant"||(in 15 reviews)|
|"Helpful and courteous staff"||(in 32 reviews)|
|"good breakfast and courteous staff"||(in 16 reviews)|
Time of year
Show reviews that mention
|breakfast was good||in 25 reviews|
|effort taken||in 6 reviews|
|foe||in 2 reviews|
|great and rooms||in 16 reviews|
|helpful staff||in 53 reviews|
|room service||in 26 reviews|
|valet guys||in 2 reviews|
Descent rooms . Nice and clean bathroom. Courteous Staff . Nice Breakfast.
1. Our bathroom was clogged up, water seeped outside of the bathroom. Didn't expect such a well known hotel to have such shoddy service. 2. We complained about the same to the concierge, and were shifted to a suite, which again had a similar problem. Water seeped out of shower room to the toilet door. Poorly constructed bathrooms. 3. As this was a gift trip, I time and again called the hotel to take the payment for the room before our arrival, but they did not pay heed to my request. They asked our guests for money, which was extremely embarrassing for us. I had initiated this request 3 weeks before their arrival just to be clear. 4. We were explicitly told that the breakfast was not included in our tariff, because of which we ate outside. Upon our check out we were informed the breakfast was complimentary. Seriously, such things should be made clear verbally and should tally with the email confirmation.
Good room and good service
When I check in they told me breakfast and lunch is included but next day staff told us you are only booked for breakfast only staff was not helpful
Breakfast was very good. The location of the Hotel was little far from the heart of the city. It was a peaceful stay in the Hotel. Buffet Dinner was not very attractive to me so I decided to go for a la carte.
Overall I liked the Hotel for a peaceful stay. I stayed only for one night and therefore I have nothing more to say.
Experience the elegance, style and wealth of amenities at Courtyard Ahmedabad. Located in Gujarat's commercial capital, near SG Highway, our 5-star hotel in Ahmedabad, India boasts well-designed accommodations with high-speed Wi-Fi access and 24-hour room service. Enjoy the sophisticated touch of elegant marble bathrooms, and ensure a restful night's sleep in Ahmedabad on deluxe pillowtop bedding. Sample progressive Indian cuisine at Bayleaf, our signature Indian restaurant, or enjoy global fare for breakfast, lunch and dinner at Momo Café. After a day of business or exploring Ahmedabad, work out in the modern fitness centre. To unwind, take a refreshing swim in our outdoor pool, or enjoy an invigorating spa treatment at our hotel's spa. Boasting 10,365 square feet of sophisticated event space, which includes the breathtaking Alishan Ballroom, our hotel is also the ideal choice for holding business meetings, special events and memorable weddings in Ahmedabad, India.
based on 7,977 reviews
Things to know
- Great menu
- Friendly service
- Nice building
- Friendly atmosphere
Policies vary by room type and provider.
FAQs when booking at Courtyard by Marriott Ahmedabad
Where is Courtyard by Marriott Ahmedabad located?
Courtyard by Marriott Ahmedabad is located at Ramdev Nagar Cross Road, Satellite Road, 7.7 km from the centre of Ahmedabad. ISCON Mall is the closest landmark to Courtyard by Marriott Ahmedabad.
When is check-in time and check-out time at Courtyard by Marriott Ahmedabad?
Check-in time is 15:00 and check-out time is 12:00 at Courtyard by Marriott Ahmedabad.
Does Courtyard by Marriott Ahmedabad offer free Wi-Fi?
Yes, Courtyard by Marriott Ahmedabad offers free Wi-Fi.
Does Courtyard by Marriott Ahmedabad offer free parking?
Yes, Courtyard by Marriott Ahmedabad offers free parking.
Does Courtyard by Marriott Ahmedabad offer free airport shuttle service?
No, Courtyard by Marriott Ahmedabad does not offer free airport shuttle service.
How far is Courtyard by Marriott Ahmedabad from the airport?
Courtyard by Marriott Ahmedabad is 13.7 km from Ahmedabad. Courtyard by Marriott Ahmedabad is 106.2 km from Vadodara.
Can you bring pets to Courtyard by Marriott Ahmedabad?
No, pets are not allowed at Courtyard by Marriott Ahmedabad.
Does Courtyard by Marriott Ahmedabad have a pool?
Yes, Courtyard by Marriott Ahmedabad has a pool on-site.
Reviews about Courtyard by Marriott Ahmedabad
Most popular landmarks
- ISCON Mall 0.8 km
- Sarkhej Roza Old Masjid 3.9 km
- Sardar Patel Stadium 5.6 km
- Gujarat Science City 6 km
- Ahmed Shah's Mosque 6.9 km
- Bhadra Fort 7 km