Search hundreds of travel sites at once for hotels in Toowoomba
Compare vs KAYAK |
Good to know
|October||Cheapest month to stay with an average 11% drop in price.|
|December||Most expensive month to stay with an average 22% rise in price.|
Average price (weeknight)
|$126||Average Sun - Thu price over the last 2 weeks.|
Average price (weekend night)
|$120||Average Fri & Sat price over the last 2 weeks.|
How much is a Toowoomba hotel?Here are our most popular & best value hotels
Top tips for finding the perfect Toowoomba hotel
- If you want to be amidst the hustle and bustle Toowoomba has to offer, consider a hotel in the city centre close to an abundance of shops, shopping centres and the Toowoomba Farmers market, which you can visit every Thursday evening. The Quest Toowoomba is a posh 4-star hotel located close to Queens Park and is only a 4-minute walk from the Farmers Market, 11 minutes from the Grand Central Shopping Centre and about 5 minutes from the Empire Theatre.
- Culture and nature lovers will appreciate the Cobb & Co Museum and the Carnival of Flowers taking place in September. GlenEllen Bed & Breakfast is a casual choice, located a 7-minute walk from the museum and leading through the Queens Park Botanic Garden, which is one of the main gardens where the Toowoomba Carnival of Flowers can be marvelled at.
- Travellers who cannot get enough of the green and want to venture deeper into the Australian bushland and environment should stay at the eastern side of Toowoomba, close to the Jubilee and Redwood Park and Prince Henry Heights. Stay at the Toowoomba Motel & Events Centre, which is about 4 minutes by car from the entrance of Jubilee Park and Prince Henry Heights. The Motel Glenworth is another nearby choice with free parking.
- Improve your handicap and stay nearby the City Golf Club in the northern part of Toowoomba. City Golf Club Motel is located next to the club, about a 3-minute drive from the entrance. This 4-star motel is a casual, yet elegant choice that features an outdoor pool, a hot tub and BBQ facilities for a well-rounded experience in Toowoomba.
- If you want to remain flexible and explore adjoining districts and cities or to be conveniently placed near the Toowoomba Wellcamp Airport, consider a hotel along the Warrego Highway, such as the Cotswolds Motor Inn. This 4-star hotel indulges travellers with a pool, room service and kitchenettes in all rooms. The Wilsonton Hotel is another option located by the highway with free parking and casual rooms.
FAQs when booking a hotel in Toowoomba
Are hotels in Toowoomba safe during the coronavirus (COVID-19) crisis?
Which hotels in Toowoomba are close to the Clifford Park Racecourse?
What are some good budget hotels in Toowoomba?
Which hotels in Toowoomba are wheelchair accessible?
Which hotels in Toowoomba have a 24-hour front desk?
How can I find hotels near me?
Where to stay in Toowoomba?
Our map will help you find the perfect place to stay in Toowoomba by showing you the exact location of each hotel.
Best Toowoomba hotels
Go to map