Good to know
Distance to city centre
Time of year
Show reviews that mention
It was cold. It was too hard to take a shower. They are trying to use some kind of economic way. You need to keep pressing all the time to have water (maybe it’s ok) but that doesn’t work because one hand you need it to keep pressing and the other hand you need to to hold the head of the shower to wash yourself. So, there is no way to have a third hand to use to clean yourself. Instead of 10 minutes taking a shower I spent 2 hours. And that maybe explain why in the other comments complaining about the need of extra WC. Travels need to have a good sleep and a place to take a shower. Both were not good in this hotel. It was cold and I had to sleep with my clothes and it was too hard to take a shower.
The bathroom.... omg!!!! Too many flies!!! Terrible.
- The room was really big and comfortable. - The doors were being opened by password so no need to carry the keys with us all the time, which was perfect. - The common areas were well organized, with beautiful and simple design. Especially kitchen! - Breakfast facilities were on a high level in a hostel measures. We loved it! - The location was really good as we were 10 and15 mins far by walking from the city center and old town, and 20 mins by bus from the central station. - Although one person from the staff (that crazy woman) was almost demolishing our experience and review, other members of the team helped to build that again. The reception desk (which was in another hostel) kept our baggages after we checked out of the room which was a huge favor as we had additional 10 hours to spend in Warsaw. It would be really hard for us to get around the city with those heavy bags. - And when we mentioned our complaints about that cleaning lady they were extremely sorry for it and we could see and feel it. The reception staff was just fantastically nice and polite, and actually mainly because of them we are still able to put positive feedback here. They should receive a high praises for their wonderful actions!
- First and foremost, the lady who was dealing with housekeeping issues was the most impolite person I have ever seen in my hotel/hostel experience. From the 1st day she was shouting with no reason, almost breaking the doors by her knocking power and speaking/swearing/complaining out loud in polish (god knows which words). We hope she will get punished for her actions or get taught about normal human behavior and language (and only after that some lessons about how to treat with guests) , as because of her all the good things about that place would fall apart. - There was a rule about not to use the bathroom and the kitchen between 12-14 o'clock, which to be honest we couldn't find reasonable for any type of hotel/hostel, and just because we didn't see this rule and my girlfriend was using the bathroom during this time, that crazy lady was almost breaking the door of the bathroom and screaming at her. - On the 2nd day I was asking very nicely from her if the new sheets and towels in front of our room are for us. And by her turn she immediately started screaming and even tried to enter to our room without saying anything. - On the last day in the morning, while we were making our baggages it took more time than we were expecting and we were late for check-out just for 30-40 mins. And this time that woman tried to break the door of our room while screaming. - Wifi network was not working in our room at all. We had to leave the room to connect to the internet - Additionally, heating system in our room was not working properly (or was not enough for that big room) so the room was little bit cold. But not in a level of freezing - so not a big deal. - And also, there was only one small refrigerator which was full of the breakfast items so no space to save our own food, which is not okay for hostels, in our opinion.
Hostel is good situated, in the city centre, close enough to the historical area. I received all information how to get to the building and to the room via email. Perfect contact with staff, they answer immediately and are very helpful. The room was cosy, nicely decorated. We had the room with external bathroom. The both bathrooms were clean and modern. I really liked hydrostop system, found it as great solution for water saving. The kitchen was very good equipped, had all important utensils. The breakfast was tasty, everything was fresh. Lovely green tea
i have a complaint. i am a diabetic, i placed my own food in the fridge and it was eaten by either the japanese or chinese guests. i had no breakfast possibility. i was really upset as i have to take certain medicine and i wasn't able to. this was dangerous for me. i have tried to get in touch with the owners about this bet srgds mike
based on 470 reviews
Things to know
- Clean rooms
- Clean hotel facilities
Policies vary by room type and provider.
FAQs when booking at Sawa Hostel
Where is Sawa Hostel located?
When is check-in time and check-out time at Sawa Hostel?
Does Sawa Hostel offer free Wi-Fi?
Does Sawa Hostel offer free parking?
Does Sawa Hostel offer free airport shuttle service?
How far is Sawa Hostel from the airport?
Does Sawa Hostel have a pool?
Most popular landmarks
- Biblioteka Uniwersytecka w Warszawie 153 m
- Muzeum Fryderyka Chopina 0.5 km
- Pomnik Mikołaja Kopernika 0.5 km
- Grób Nieznanego Żołnierza 0.9 km
- Zamek Królewski 1 km
- Plac Zamkowy 1 km
|Warsaw Frederic Chopin||9.2 km|
|Warsaw Modlin||34.3 km|
|Warsaw Warszawa Centralna||2 km|
|Warsaw Warszawa - Wschodnia Stacja Kolejowa||2.2 km|