Good to know
|Distance to city centre||1.6 km|
|Nearest airport||Seoul Incheon Intl|
|Distance to airport||49.8 km|
|"Staffs are very friendly,kindly,helpful."||(in 83 reviews)|
|"Comfortable beds and an excellent shower!."||(in 46 reviews)|
|"Great location and Excellent Staff"||(in 76 reviews)|
Time of year
Show reviews that mention
|airport bus stop||in 80 reviews|
|airport shuttle||in 80 reviews|
|close to bus station||in 7 reviews|
|comfortable bed||in 53 reviews|
|convenience store||in 19 reviews|
|early check-in||in 4 reviews|
|great location||in 114 reviews|
|gwangjang market||in 11 reviews|
|hotel staff||in 113 reviews|
|limousine bus||in 75 reviews|
|location with an airport||in 151 reviews|
|near subway||in 73 reviews|
|near the hotel||in 131 reviews|
|open hours||in 10 reviews|
|room is big||in 133 reviews|
|staff were always friendly and helpful||in 83 reviews|
|walking distance||in 33 reviews|
The staff were lovely & helpful. The location was in the middle of everywhere we wanted to go. The rooms were clean & beds comfy. Will definitely be staying there again on our next visit.
- I really liked the beds, they were confortable - Nice view from the big window. I asked them for the upper floor and it wasnt problem for them, so I could enjoy the view. - Nice rooms that are pretty huge - Subway station is located just 2 minutes from tho hotel. That is really good and it can help you when you want to explore Seoul.
- I acutally did not like the location of the hotel. There is nothing interesting nearby. The online positive is that there is the subway station. But if you want to walk, you should probably choose different part of Seoul - for example Insa dong, that is not far from the Kukdo hotel. - the bathroom is really OLD and ugly. - the breakfast was expensive and really terrible. I have been there just once because I did not like it. And btw they told me that the breakfast is until 10am. I came at about 9:20 or 9:30 and they were already cleaning up the dining hall.
Clean, staff was friendly and helpful, next to subway station
Neighborhood is old, very little options on the street to have breakfast or eat nearby
The staff was super welcoming and professional and helpful!!! The room was immaculate daily! That alone made up for the ac issues! The best housekeeping and concierge I ever encountered throughout 20 years of travel!s!
We were there in October 7-15th 2019 and the temperature outside was a bit warmer in the day but a bit cooler in the AM so the room was very warm because they did not turn on the A/C. We were told by locals outside that their HVAC was not central so each room couldn't turn it on and off. We would call daily to have them turn it on for a short while.
The room was clean and spacious. The staff was super friendly and helpful. The concierge was always willing to assist in any way possible; they were very knowledgeable and helpful. The complimentary shuttle service to a few locations was a great perk. The location was within walking distance to two different subway lines and was a perfect staging area for our daily excursions and site seeing adventures. We frequented the convenience store on the 1st floor every night upon our return to get breakfast for the following morning. It was extremely convenient to have an in-house convenience store.
This hotel was perfect! I will stay here again on my next visit to Seoul.
The Best Western Premier Hotel Kukdo opened in March 2007 in the heart of Seoul and enables both business travelers and tourists to on-foot access of the most well-known business, entertainment, and shopping areas of Myung-dong, East Gate Market (Dongdaemun), City Hall and the government offices. There is a subway station (Uljiro 4-ga Sta.) right next to the hotel that connects to line No.2 and No.5. Subway line No.5 (Gimpo Airport, Uljiro 4-ga Subway Sta.) provides very comfortable access. In addition, the limousine bus number 6015 from Incheon International Airport and the limousine bus No. 6021 from Gimpo International Airport stop directly in front of the hotel. The hotel has 295 guestrooms, designed with new generation image that is bright, clean and comfortable. All guestrooms are equipped with 26-inch LCD TVs with various movie channels, electric bidet, private safe, free high-speed Internet Wi-Fi access, large working desk, mini bar, electric pot and complimentary bottled mineral water. The hotel also has buffet and fine dining at the Patio Restaurant, a business center with three boardrooms, computer rooms with three different languages, fitness center with the latest model of machines, two mid-size banquet rooms and parking facility. Enjoy your stay!
based on 3,432 reviews
Things to know
- Great shopping
- Professional service
- Close to public transport
Policies vary by room type and provider.
Reviews about Best Western Premier Hotel Kukdo
Most popular landmarks
- Namsangol Hanok Village 0.7 km
- Gwangjang Traditional Market 0.7 km
- Jongmyo Shrine 1.1 km
- Dongdaemun Market 1.1 km
- Changgyeonggung Palace 1.5 km
- Changdeok Palace 1.6 km
|Seoul Gimpo Intl||17.2 km|
|Seoul Incheon Intl||49.8 km|