Good to know
|Distance to city centre||22.5 km|
|Nearest airport||Rio de Janeiro All airports|
|Distance to airport||22.3 km|
Time of year
Show reviews that mention
* Good sized bedroom * Amazing reception staff * Nice views (lagoon side) * Comfortable bed * Good amenities * Excellent in-hotel restaurant
* Bad acoustic isolation * Expensive considering standard Mercury differential * Misconducted security personnel with unnecessary rude attitudes * Isolated place with lack of restaurants/bars around * Unfriendly carpool reception (probably due cab friends) * The bathroom was not well clean
Clean and comfortable environment. Oasis for international travelers. TV also had accessable HDMI ports, which was nice for watching streaming videos.
Property is starting to show wear. The seams on counters wearing out, some of the fixtures showing age. Takes away a bit of value, but not comfort.
We had very good experience there. Super helpful and friendly staff. very clean and good facilities. All about the hotel was perfect.
Acctually nothing, just if you are going to visit center of Rio, concider the location.. It was not our issue any way.
The friendliest and most helpful reception staff. Any questions or problems i had they were happy to help me with and always seemed happy to see me every morning! Definitely recommend the hotel if visiting Rio. Even though a little away from the beaches and the centre, at least you feel safe and well looked after. Will be staying here again on my next visit!
Grand Mercure Rio fantastic conference hotel
excellent service and staff
all was great - no complaints
The Grand Mercure Rio de Janeiro is inside Riocentro and close to the Athletes' Park, which hosts one of the biggest music festivals in the world, and to the Olympic Park, Rio Arena, the Barra da Tijuca, Reserva and Grumari beaches and major shopping cent ers, such as Metropolitano, BarraShopping and Village Mall. The hotel in Barra da Tijuca has privileged views of the lake and mountains and extensive leisure facilities, with a rooftop pool, fitness center, sauna, kids' space and a small soccer field
based on 5,237 reviews
Things to know
- Great view
- Friendly atmosphere
- Friendly service
- Professional service
Policies vary by room type and provider.
Reviews about Grand Mercure Rio de Janeiro Riocentro
Most popular landmarks
- Floresta da Tijuca 14 km
- Jardim Botânico do Rio de Janeiro 19.1 km
- Estádio do Maracanã 20 km
- Rio Zoo 20.5 km
- Cristo Redentor 20.7 km
- Quinta da Boa Vista 20.9 km
|Rio de Janeiro Santos Dumont||26.5 km|
|Rio de Janeiro–Galeão Intl||27.4 km|