Good to know
|Distance to city centre||5.0 km|
|Nearest airport||New York All airports|
|Distance to airport||8.5 km|
Time of year
Show reviews that mention
Location was OK
One TV was broken. The other tenants were very loud.
The staff is friendly.
Room is very small. Hotel is close to the train rail and busy road. It is very noisy. Carpet is really old and dirty.
Screaming kids in hallways at 1am. Icemaker running all night in hallway
the best i like is the location from where i want to go
- The room is very small - there is a club next to the hotel where people fight whole night on the street near the window of my room - Parking is very limited (first come first park)
After checkout they allowed me to stay with in premises inside food area while i was waiting for my relative to come pick me up...staff is very courteous
Policies vary by room type and provider.
Most popular landmarks
- Queens Center Mall 1.7 km
- Queens Zoo 3.1 km
- New York Hall of Science 3.1 km
- Museum of the Moving Image 3.6 km
- Arthur Ashe Stadium 3.7 km
- USTA Billie Jean King National Tennis Center 3.7 km
|New York LaGuardia||4.3 km|
|New York John F Kennedy Intl||14.4 km|
|New York - Penn Station||9 km|
|Secaucus Junction, New Jeresy||15.9 km|