Hotels near PERKS
Where to stay near PERKS
Flights to Boston for PERKS
Pros: The price and ease of use to buy the tickets were amazing.
Cons: I bought travel insurance to ensure that if anything came up, the trip would be covered. Because of the fire in Australia and my asthma, my doctor recommended I no longer go on the trip. With my doctor's note, we were able to get a full refund on our airBnB rentals, but not on our flights. Turns out the travel insurance doesn't cover natural disasters and pre-existing conditions. It only covered if I got a disease right now and my doctor said I couldn't travel now. When we bought the tickets, the fires weren't drastically destroying much of the country's landscape and the air quality. I was still able to cancel the trip, but I only got $358 back from my $758 travel payment, and it cost me $100 processing fee. I pretty much only got $258 back. I also paid $50 for travel insurance that didn't really cover anything. I don't think I'm ever going to buy travel insurance ever again. It is what it is, and my health is more important than money...but still...
Pros: Crew was great and kept us hydrated. Good free movies and nice Hawaii tv selections. Love the Hawaiian cooking show selections.
Cons: In seat monitor was a little loos and would slide out of position when watching it. Breakfast sandwich was free but the egg was a little grainy.
Cons: They fed us expired food. Expired ice cream and expired yogurt. They could not put my wife and me together and I believe that it violates a new law passed by Senator Chuck Shummer. It made it difficult for me to get her medicine to her. On a short flight it wouldn’t matter as much. But we had to endure it for 15 hours. They only fed us two meals instead of 3. Other airlines put a sticker in front of you if you slept through the meal time.
Nearest airports to PERKS
Rent a car from Boston Logan Intl
FAQs when travelling to PERKS
PERKS starts at 00:00 on 7 April 2020. PERKS ends at 23:59 on 7 April 2020.
PERKS will be held at John B. Hynes Veterans Memorial Convention Center in Boston.
Use our hotel map to find hotels near John B. Hynes Veterans Memorial Convention Center. Decide between on-site hotels at John B. Hynes Veterans Memorial Convention Center or hotels close by.
Boston Logan Intl is 6.53 km from PERKS.
Based on KAYAK user ratings, the best rated car rental agency in Boston is Alamo. The nearest Alamo pick-up point to PERKS is 1 Congress St.
PERKS is in the Back Bay neighbourhood of Boston. PERKS is 2.56 km from the city centre.
Other events at John B. Hynes Veterans Memorial Convention Center
- NCIA Seed to Sale 2020
- Massachusetts Bar Examination
- MA Distributive Education Clubs of America 2020
- International Antiviral Society - USA Conference on Retroviruses and Opportunistic Infections 2020
- Cognitive Neuroscience Society Annual Meeting 2020
- AAS 2020 Annual Conference
- New England Cannabis Convention
- SecureWorld: SecureWorld Expo 2020
- Society of Surgical Oncology Annual Cancer Symposium 2020
- Boston Tattoo Convention
- Belle of the Ball
- New England Anime Society: Anime Boston 2020
- Open Data Science Conference 2020
- Boston Marathon Expo
- LevelUp CFA Review
- Institute for Supply Management - Annual Conference - 2020
- HOW Design Live 2020
- Knect365 US, Inc. Tides 2020
- Crawford Contractor Connection Conference & Expo 2020
- Investments & Wealth Institute Annual Conference Experience (ACE) - 2020
- Cambridge Innovation Institute World Pharma Week 2020
- American Society of Colon & Rectal Surgeons Annual Convention 2020
- The Vision Show 2020
- AcademyHealth Annual Research Meeting 2020
- US Offshore Wind 2020
- Oracle Development Tools User Group Kscope 20, 2020
- AHRA: The Association for Medical Imaging Management Annual Meeting and Exposition 2020
- Christian Science Association (J. Spencer)
- American Podiatric Medical Association Annual Scientific Meeting 2020
- APPA 2020 Annual Meeting & Exhibition