Good to know
|Distance to city centre||3.2 km|
Time of year
Show reviews that mention
The location is just perfect, very central, very nice for exploring on foot plus there are several bus stops just a few minutes away, so you can get anywhere in the city. There is a nice canteen (Izbushka) in the apartment complex open 24/7 so you can always have a good and cheap meal there. There is also a small shop very close to the hotel entrance where you can buy snacks, toiletries, etc. Several malls just a few minutes' walk away (Asia Park, Keruen...). The administrator (Natalya) was very helpful, friendly and polite. I liked it that there was a tea kettle in the room and even a small fridge. You can also ask Natalya to use an iron and ironing board (I had to do some ironing ahead of my meetings). There is hardly any street noise, and the view from the window was very nice. The blanket was very soft and comfortable.
- Breakfast: Breakfast wasn't bad but no fruit or vegetables; also, little variety in general (I stayed for 12 days...). Adding a small tomato/cucumber or an apple, for example, would make for a healther breakfast and I don't think it would increase the cost that much. - Sound isolation: It's been mentioned in other reviews that you can hear everything (conversations, etc) in the apartment, and it's true. It didn't bother me personally but I can imagine it wouldn't be nice for someone who is more sensitive to noise. - The bedsheet in my room was pretty frayed around the edges. Also, it would have been good to have a waste basket in the room (and not just in the bathroom). - Some facilities in the bathroom weren't in such a good condition, there was water dripping from the shower, for example. - Room cleaning service islimited to having your towels exchanged and trash taken out. (It might be justified by the lower cost of accomodation of course). Just saying that you shouldn't expect full hotel-like service there (with your bed made, dishes cleaned, etc).
There is a particular old lady who was very friendly and co-operative. she was always smiling and attentive to all needs of guests. very hospitable.
One morning i did not receive the shower due to no water from the tap.
Location - right at centre of things. Ideal for sightseeing on foot Kind personal welcome by the host
Difficult to find. It is an apartment in an apartment block without any sign whatsoever
The rooms are clean and well kept, good value for the money, and the location is convenient for walking around the new portion of the city. Many restaurants and bars are within walking distance, so it is convenient for a night.
This was a very confusing stay. First, it is almost impossible to find - for future reference, if you go to the address on the listing, you have to walk around the corner and up a ramp to door 121 in a large courtyard, and buzz room 121. This was hard to figure out, because the owners seem to only speak Russian. Once I arrived, a young boy let me in (around age 10?)- he is the only ‘staff’ I saw while I was there. He showed me my room and was very kind but that was it. I came back from dinner around 12:30 am, and the door was locked. I rang the bell over and over and no answer for about 30 minutes before I called the owner again, again a conversation in Russian, and finally the little boy woke up and let me in. 10 minutes later the doorbell buzzed again - I waited and again buzzed. So, I let the other person in, since I knew no one else would answer. Around 4 am, again another buzz - every time it wakes you. Then people talking loudly in the hallway, until finally I had to leave to catch a flight. I never saw anyone during my stay besides the boy, so I left cash and keys on my bed... wouldn’t recommend unless you speak Russian?
Hostess is very friendly, it's literally in the center of the city, prices are very good.
Shower was a bit battered.
Mini Hotel Alikhan is located in Astana, a 10-minute walk from Khan Shatyr Entertainment Centre. Free Wi-Fi access is available. Rooms here will provide you with a flat-screen TV, a balcony and cable channels. There is also an electric kettle. Featuring a shower, private bathrooms also come with towels. At Mini Hotel Alikhan you will find a 24-hour front desk. A variety of cafés and restaurants can be found within a 5-minute walk of the hotel. Mosque Nur-Astana is a 5-minute walk away. Astana International Airport is 13 km from Mini Hotel Alikhan.
based on 109 reviews
Things to know
- Spacious rooms
- Friendly service
Policies vary by room type and provider.
FAQs when booking at Mini Hotel Alikhan
Where is Mini Hotel Alikhan located?
Mini Hotel Alikhan is located at Dostyk Koshe 1, 3.2 km from the centre of Nur-Sultan. Korme Exhibition Complex is the closest landmark to Mini Hotel Alikhan.
When is check-in time and check-out time at Mini Hotel Alikhan?
Check-in time is 14:00 and check-out time is 13:30 at Mini Hotel Alikhan.
Does Mini Hotel Alikhan offer free Wi-Fi?
Yes, Mini Hotel Alikhan offers free Wi-Fi.
Does Mini Hotel Alikhan offer free parking?
No, Mini Hotel Alikhan does not offer free parking.
Does Mini Hotel Alikhan offer free airport shuttle service?
No, Mini Hotel Alikhan does not offer free airport shuttle service.
How far is Mini Hotel Alikhan from the airport?
Mini Hotel Alikhan is 11.8 km from Nur-Sultan Nursultan Nazarbayev Intl.
Does Mini Hotel Alikhan have a pool?
No, Mini Hotel Alikhan does not have a pool on-site.
Most popular landmarks
- Korme Exhibition Complex 164 m
- Kazakhstan Ministry of Foreign Affairs 0.9 km
- Bayterek Tower 0.9 km
- Singing Fountain 1.2 km
- Palace of Peace and Reconciliation 3.2 km
- Kazhimukan Munaitpasov Stadium 3.7 km
|Nur-Sultan Nursultan Nazarbayev Intl||11.8 km|