Hotels near Edinburgh Comic Con
Where to stay near Edinburgh Comic Con
Flights to Edinburgh for Edinburgh Comic Con
Rent a car from Edinburgh
FAQs when travelling to Edinburgh Comic Con
Edinburgh Comic Con starts at 09:00 on 11 de abril de 2020. Edinburgh Comic Con ends at 18:00 on 12 de abril de 2020.
Edinburgh Comic Con will be held at Edinburgh International Conference Centre in Edinburgh.
The nearest hotel to Edinburgh Comic Con is Sheraton Grand Hotel & Spa, Edinburgh (157.38 m). The next closest hotels are Mercure Edinburgh Haymarket (249.27 m) and Leonardo Royal Hotel Edinburgh Haymarket (285.40 m).
The cheapest double room near to Edinburgh Comic Con is $108/night. You can stay at ibis Edinburgh Centre South Bridge - Royal Mile for 1 night for $108. Or stay at ibis Edinburgh Centre Royal Mile - Hunter Square (new rooms) for $122.
Use our hotel map to find hotels near Edinburgh International Conference Centre. Decide between on-site hotels at Edinburgh International Conference Centre or hotels close by.
Edinburgh is served by 3 major airports. Edinburgh (10.14 km) is the closest to Edinburgh Comic Con, Glasgow Intl is 76.65 km from Edinburgh Comic Con and Newcastle upon Tyne is 139.01 km away from Edinburgh Comic Con.
Based on KAYAK user ratings, the best rated car rental agency in Edinburgh is Enterprise. The nearest Enterprise pick-up point to Edinburgh Comic Con is Waverley Station.
Other events at Edinburgh International Conference Centre
- Scotlands HousingFestival
- Investment Conference
- APM Project Management Conference Edinburgh
- Animal Science and Technology Conference
- Microbiology Society Conference
- Political Studies Association Annual International Conference
- PVC Edinburgh
- P4H Scotland
- Scottish Practice Management Development Network Annual Conference
- Scottish Medical Appraisers Conference
- Congress of the International Council for Commercial Arbitration
- Worldwide Distilled Spirits Conference
- BSCCP Annual Scientific Meeting Edinburgh
- World One Health Congress
- Association of Surgeons of Great Britain and Ireland Annual Meeting
- European Society for Gene and Cell Therapy Congress