Good to know
Distance to city centre
|"Room is clean n staffers are friendly"||(in 9 reviews)|
|"Walking distance to a great mall as well."||(in 3 reviews)|
|"Very close to bus station terminals 2&3."||(in 14 reviews)|
Time of year
Show reviews that mention
Very clean perfect for a one or two night stay
Location to the bus station
Close to terminal 3 bus station Great wifi Quiet location Very clean and spacious Water available Easy checkin she didn't understand me but had translate on her phone check out process no hassle
Hard bed but would b fine for a few nights I think the couch would b more comfortable Nothing much in walking distance but plenty of tuktuk and red trucks at the bus terminal
1. Very close to bus station. 2. Large area with two separate rooms. 3. Easy check-in; they were very accommodating in allowing us to check in at 8 am (our bus arrived at 07:30) so that was fantastic. 4. Very close to a laundry service ( at the end of their driveway) which was nice to have. She had our laundry done quickly. 5. The room itself was clean and sparse. Little table with two chairs for dining, a desk, and plenty of drawer space. 6. Close to Black Coffee Smile. Definitely try the kiwi smoothie and his iced cappuccino. 7. Although there was a language barrier, the staff were pleasant and always greeted with a smile. All in all, a good place if you aren't planning on doing a lot of exploring or if you need a quick stop over. Long term it might become expensive because of the distance from most main temples.
1. Hard beds 2. Advertised as apartment but nothing in it. No teapot, coffee pot, microwave, etc. 3. There is no lip between the shower and bathroom floor so it essentially becomes a wet bathroom (ie shower and toilet same area) which we dealt with as we have been in Japan before. 4. Located close to bus terminal 3 but FAR away from everything else. 5. Not a big deal for us but no staff checked to see if we needed supplies (towels, tp, water, etc) so if you need these things, you will have to ask. That being said, we requested and they brought it right up, even though we could have carried it ourselves.
Location! Right next to bus station. Lady at front desk is a sweetheart
If im being rich woman picky, I would complain about tiny things like the couch had a permanent butt divot in it. And a bit of mold in the tile grout.
based on 175 reviews
Things to know
- Friendly service
- Spacious rooms
- Close to public transport
Policies vary by room type and provider.
FAQs when booking at Inn Kham Apartment
Where is Inn Kham Apartment located?
When is check-in time and check-out time at Inn Kham Apartment?
Does Inn Kham Apartment offer free Wi-Fi?
Does Inn Kham Apartment offer free parking?
Does Inn Kham Apartment offer free airport shuttle service?
How far is Inn Kham Apartment from the airport?
Does Inn Kham Apartment have a pool?
Reviews about Inn Kham Apartment
Most popular landmarks
- Chiang Mai Night Bazaar 2.2 km
- Wat Chiang Mun 3 km
- Sunday Walking Street Market 3 km
- Chiang Mai City Arts & Cultural Center 3.3 km
- Wat Chedi Luang 3.4 km
- Chiang Mai Gate 3.5 km
|Chiang Mai||6.3 km|