Hotels near Changing Flames
Where to stay near Changing Flames
Flights to Tampa for Changing Flames
Pros: Comfort+ seats are affordable and give me the leg room I need as a 6'3" adult.
Cons: Seems like Delta provided free upgrades to families with small children in Comfort+. This impacts the flight comfort for us paying customers. Recommend readdressing this policy and not placing small crying children in Comfort+ for free.
Pros: Easy check in on line and at baggage check in at Nadi, landing was good, the fact that we made it safely was also good, great crew - I felt sorry for them too!
Cons: Screaming kids, I had one kicking the back of my seat pretty much the whole trip, as well as throwing tantrums (I know this isn't the fault of the airline but the crew could've helped a tad more - can't blame them for not wanting to go near them though I didn't want to be seated in front oft them either!!!) No tv for inflight entertainment, meal very average, they ran out of one of the choices early on (probably the only good choice!), landing was good…very relieved to arrive!
Pros: Crew was great, flight in general was okay
Cons: The plane itself and seating was filthy, some unknown substance fell on me from the vent above, there was a bunch of crumbs in the seat buckle that fell out all over my lap when I fastened it. I'm not sure the tray table was wiped down, or at least not very well. The in-flight tracker was completely incorrect, I was on a 4-hour flight and it read 14 hours and counting throughout.
Rent a car from Tampa
FAQs when travelling to Changing Flames
Changing Flames starts at 06:00 on 6 de agosto de 2020. Changing Flames ends at 23:59 on 8 de agosto de 2020.
Changing Flames will be held at Tampa Convention Center in Tampa.
The nearest hotel to Changing Flames is Embassy Suites by Hilton Tampa Downtown Convention Center (120.32 m). The next closest hotels are Tampa Marriott Water Street (162.96 m) and The Westin Tampa Waterside (414.84 m).
According to KAYAK user ratings the best hotel near Changing Flames is Tampa Marriott Water Street (9.0). The next best rated hotels are Le Méridien Tampa (8.7) and Residence Inn by Marriott Tampa Downtown (8.7).
The average price for hotels for Changing Flames is $455/night. You can stay at The Barrymore Hotel Tampa Riverwalk for 2 nights for $905. Or stay at Embassy Suites by Hilton Tampa Downtown Convention Center for $918.
Use our hotel map to find hotels near Tampa Convention Center. Decide between on-site hotels at Tampa Convention Center or hotels close by.
Based on KAYAK user ratings, the best rated car rental agency in Tampa is Alamo. The nearest Alamo pick-up point to Changing Flames is 1001 W Kennedy Blvd.
Changing Flames is in the Downtown neighbourhood of Tampa. Changing Flames is 1.28 km from the city centre.
Other events at Tampa Convention Center
- Tampa United Volleyball-Gasparilla Volleyball Classic 2020
- 2020 Life Science Women's Conference
- Annual Labor & Employment Law Workshop
- Publix Gasparilla Distance Classic Race Weekend 2020
- SE Produce Council Southern Exposure
- EMS Today
- HOPA 2020 Annual Conference
- Lifesavers Conference on Highway Safety Priorities
- FL State Thespians-Annual Festival
- Joseph Volleyball-Molten Qualifier
- West Florida Idea Exchange (ICSC)
- 33rd Annual Tampa Bay Business Hall of Fame
- ASPEN 2020 Nutrition Science & Practice Conference
- Tampa United Volleyball-United Slam
- Academic Internal Medicine Week
- Tampa Bay Condo & HOA Expo
- United States Geospatial Intelligence Foundation
- Hay House Live!
- Digital Summit
- Senior Living Executive Conference
- Advanced Placement (AP) Reading 2020
- National Sheriffs' Association Conference & Exposition
- Applied Superconductivity Conference 2020
- Summer Institutes 2020
- Tampa Bay Comic Convention
- Omega Psi Phi Fraternity 2020 International Conclave
- METROCON-Annual Convention
- RTO World National Convention & Trade Show 2020
- BIG - 42nd Annual National Training Institute