Good to know
|Distance to city centre||3.5 km|
|Nearest airport||Bangkok Suvarnabhumi & other airports|
|Distance to airport||28.2 km|
|"very cozy place and nice staff."||(in 11 reviews)|
|"Nice staff and very friendly"||(in 63 reviews)|
|"Staff were awesome, location was very good"||(in 78 reviews)|
|"The toilet system is smelly."||(in 6 reviews)|
|"No windows in the main room."||(in 13 reviews)|
|"Nothing really bad or really nice about the hotel, just average"||(in 7 reviews)|
Time of year
Show reviews that mention
|bad smells||in 5 reviews|
|bangkok||in 13 reviews|
|canal view||in 40 reviews|
|free upgrade||in 8 reviews|
|great location||in 127 reviews|
|khoa san||in 4 reviews|
|little bit||in 6 reviews|
|open or the door||in 13 reviews|
|place and nice||in 21 reviews|
|restaurant was open||in 4 reviews|
|room was small||in 57 reviews|
|san road||in 75 reviews|
|small beds||in 4 reviews|
|staff was very friendly||in 109 reviews|
|stay in this hotel||in 38 reviews|
|toilet was smelly||in 11 reviews|
|walking distance||in 10 reviews|
Comfortable bed with accommodating and friendly staff.
The cooked breakfasts were very average.
Stay at the house couple times good quit Location close to kao san Road breakfast also local Food in Front of the small soi i recommend great duck soup Lady Next to Bank.
Great location, clean and comfortable, and a helpful and outgoing staff.
The best thing about the hotel is the location and staff. They were all very welcoming and they would address you by name every time they saw you and would take time to chat to you. Hotel was very clean. Didn’t try the food in the hotel but plenty of nice clean restaurants close by.
Very minimal issue but when the shower door was closed fully the water would still leak out so maybe the seals need to be replaced. Also the A/c unit was very loud outside but both very minor faults
- close to Khaosan road - good for short stay if you plan to look around Khaosan road and the next day in the morning take a bus to go to next destination, this hotel could be a good choice as long as you do not want to sleep on a dorm bed at some cheap hostel.
- smell : If you have a very sensitive nose (unfortunately I’m the one), you may think twice about staying here. it is not hotel’s fault though. pity for the owner. 1) the smell from the canal may make you unhappy. it sneaks into your room through the drainage and the gap of the windows. it is bearable but definitely not pleasant. 2) the smell from street food stalls. just a few steps out of the hotel, there are lots of street food stalls. stay on the lower floor, you can smell burning charcoal and street meat/fish bbq so if you stay here, the higher, the better. The room itself is clean. - sometimes no hot shower.
With a stay at Korbua House in Bangkok (Khao San), you'll be a 5-minute walk from Bangkok Riverside and 6 minutes by foot from Khaosan Road. Featured amenities include complimentary wired Internet access, a computer station, and dry cleaning/laundry services. A shuttle from the hotel to the airport is provided for a surcharge (available on request).
based on 735 reviews
Things to know
- Very quiet
- Friendly service
- Great view
- Wonderful sightseeing
Policies vary by room type and provider.
Reviews about Korbua House
Most popular landmarks
- Thanon Khao San 0.4 km
- Democracy Monument 0.6 km
- Bangkok National Museum 0.9 km
- Sao Chingcha 1.1 km
- Wat Phra Sri Rattana Satsadaram 1.4 km
- Grand Palace 1.6 km
|Bangkok Don Mueang Intl||20.4 km|
|Bangkok Suvarnabhumi & other airports||28.2 km|