Good to know
|Distance to city centre||0.9 km|
|Distance to airport||8.1 km|
|"Location, great staff, comfy bed."||(in 122 reviews)|
|"The club rooms are fantastic."||(in 159 reviews)|
|"Staff very friendly and efficient."||(in 295 reviews)|
Time of year
Show reviews that mention
|bit dated||in 65 reviews|
|breakfast||in 125 reviews|
|car park||in 59 reviews|
|close to city||in 54 reviews|
|club room||in 276 reviews|
|comfortable bed||in 167 reviews|
|food was good||in 61 reviews|
|great location||in 216 reviews|
|nice bar||in 77 reviews|
|rooms very dated||in 359 reviews|
|staff were friendly||in 364 reviews|
|union street||in 12 reviews|
|value for money||in 115 reviews|
It was clean. The wifi worked. Central location.
1) only one person on reception therefore had to wait, told parking not available and also would need to purchase breakfast voucher as my booking didn't include this- had to query this later as my reservation stated paid for breakfast- verified by another staff member later 2)The restaurant was slow for food preparation, the vegetarian burger I ordered tasted disgusting and gave up after two bites, which I told the waitress, no offer of refund - I ended up going out to a local mexican takeaway which was tasty and took half the time- but had already paid for my inedible dinner in the hotel! 3) the rooms advertised on booking look lovely although are misleading as I was accomodated in an older not as nice room, on 4th floor, where the pillows were uncomfortable and the fact I seemed to be located directly underneath the constant hum of generator / central heating system made for poor sleep. For a four star hotel dissapointed with restaurant and room and wasn't as if was really cheap either
Twin room had 2 DOUBLE beds which was great! Comfortable, clean, big room. Ironing board in cupboard, tea and coffee facilities, good tv, great price, great location. Bar area was new and modern. Quiet location. Good nights sleep. Didnt have breakfast so cant comment.
I did select this double room because it looked new and modern but it was definitely an old room. It's a bit misleading to post new room photos and you get an outdated old room. This being said, the room was big and clean. There was a shower head into the bath rather than a cubicle and the shower curtain stuck to your body when you showered as not alot of room. Still useable though. Room was just bit outdated but was fine. Brilliant for the price. Carpet on the outside stairs needs some attention... makes hotel look a bit rough when actually it's nice inside. First impressions count.
Staff very pleasant, beautiful, clean room, comfy bed, nice big TV
Staff were excellent, very helpful and friendly.
Bathroom was not clean. Bath all chipped and shower curtain dirty.
Very clean, very comfortable, very good location and bonus included breakfast with the room we booked. Would definitely stay again.
A stay at Copthorne hotel Aberdeen places you in the heart of Aberdeen, within a 10-minute walk of Aberdeen Music Hall and His Majesty's Theatre. Featured amenities include express check-in, express check-out, and dry cleaning/laundry services.
based on 1,930 reviews
Things to know
- Spacious rooms
- Comfortable beds
Policies vary by room type and provider.
FAQs when booking at Copthorne Hotel Aberdeen
Where is Copthorne Hotel Aberdeen located?
Copthorne Hotel Aberdeen is located at 122 Huntly Street, 0.9 km from the centre of Aberdeen. Aberdeen Music Hall is the closest landmark to Copthorne Hotel Aberdeen.
When is check-in time and check-out time at Copthorne Hotel Aberdeen?
Check-in time is 14:00 and check-out time is 12:00 at Copthorne Hotel Aberdeen.
Does Copthorne Hotel Aberdeen offer free Wi-Fi?
Yes, Copthorne Hotel Aberdeen offers free Wi-Fi.
Does Copthorne Hotel Aberdeen offer free parking?
No, Copthorne Hotel Aberdeen does not offer free parking.
Does Copthorne Hotel Aberdeen offer free airport shuttle service?
No, Copthorne Hotel Aberdeen does not offer free airport shuttle service.
How far is Copthorne Hotel Aberdeen from the airport?
Copthorne Hotel Aberdeen is 8.1 km from Aberdeen. Copthorne Hotel Aberdeen is 95 km from Dundee.
Can you bring pets to Copthorne Hotel Aberdeen?
Yes, Copthorne Hotel Aberdeen is a pet-friendly hotel.
Does Copthorne Hotel Aberdeen have a pool?
No, Copthorne Hotel Aberdeen does not have a pool on-site.
Reviews about Copthorne Hotel Aberdeen
Most popular landmarks
- Aberdeen Music Hall 0.4 km
- William Wallace Statue 0.5 km
- His Majesty's Theatre 0.5 km
- Aberdeen Art Gallery 0.6 km
- The Academy 0.6 km
- The Kirk of St. Nicholas Uniting 0.8 km
|Aberdeen Dyce||8.1 km|